sAVE THE dATE!
The 2022 Bank On Washington forum will be held at the Yakima Valley Convention Center on October 24th and 25th. Join with others from across the state as we think about how we can meet the financial services needs of the un and under-banked and communities historically excluded from mainstream financial services. More details will be coming soon. We hope to see you there!
Did you miss the 2021 and 2020 Forums?
Download the 2021 Bank On agenda and check out the links below to the Forum videos on YouTube.
Please see the links below to the materials presented at the forum.
Day One – Tuesday, October 19, 2021
- Jennifer Quiroz, Executive Director of the Financial Empowerment Network
- John Kim, Board President of the Financial Empowerment Network
- Mike Pellicciotti, Washington State Treasurer
Opening Plenary/Fireside Chat with Morgan Housel, author The Psychology of Money, and Adam Stein, Columbia Bank
The Full Monty: A study of banking, FinTechs, and exceptional performance with John Maxfield, author The Cambrian Explosion: Lessons for a New Era in Banking
Banking in Color with Dr. Cy Richardson, National Urban League
Day Two – Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Banking Challenges in Indian Country, Andrea Alexander, T3 Tribal Technology Training
The Fintech Project – Financial Apps as Tools for Success with Chris Moreno & Darren Liddell, Catalyst Miami
Closing Panel: The Future of FinTech: Research, Pitfalls & Possibilities
- Sean Creehan, FinTech team lead for financial health and inclusion at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Gosia Tomaszewska, Director of Innovation, Common Wealth
- Katie Neal, Outreach and Advocacy, Plaid
- Moderated by: Erwin Reeves, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Download the 2020 Bank On agenda and check out the Forum videos on YouTube.
The 2020 Bank On WA Forum was organized around financial resilience, hope, connections, and action for community professionals committed to advancing inclusive banking.
Download the 2020 Bank On agenda and check out the links below to the Forum videos on YouTube.